Considering the openness of the World Water Forum, the Kick-off Meeting collected opinions from water stakeholders from all over the world and had active, open and inclusive discussions regarding the two-year preparatory process. The outcomes will be used for the preparation of the 8th Forum.
- Raise awareness on the core value of the 8th World Water Forum;
- Share the results of the 7th Forum and discuss how to link them to the 8th Forum;
- Collect ideas from participants and instigate them to other innovative proposals;
- Collect a wide range of ideas on the Thematic/Regional/Political/Citizen’s Forum/Sustainability Processes, Forum structure, operation etc; and
- Ensure participants to be actively involved in the two-year preparation effort and work closely with international peers.
PROGRAMME - KICK OFF MEETING - Download the programme.